What is the difference between our Zip Line Canopy Tour and our Aerial Adventure Park?
Our Zip Line Canopy Tour is a 2-3 hour guided, thrill activity. It is designed for guests who are looking for a more personalized experience that is tailored to the group's needs. The canopy tour gives you an adrenaline rush as you zip along the 8 zip lines and walk across 2 suspension bridges.
Our Aerial Adventure Park is suitable for guests who are looking for more of a physical and mental challenge. The Adventure Park is more like an obstacle course that is suspended in the trees. The courses are made up of challenge bridges, some shorter zip lines, ladders, rock walls, a Tarzan Swing, and more! The Adventure Park is a self guided activity with monitors to help you from the ground.
Be on time. We cannot wait for late arrivals. Plan to check in 1 hour before your trip's departure time so you will have time to get your gear and take care of last minute personal chores. We reserve the right to cancel without a refund in the event you arrive after your confirmed trip time.
Minimum Ages/weight requirements*
*Age and weight requirements can vary for water activities, depending on water levels. Please call for details.
- Guided White Water Rafting- around 6 years and 50 lbs (we do have an alternate route for families with kids weighing between 30-49 pounds, call for details)
- Guided White Water Kayaking- around 12 years old and maximum of 250 pounds
- Unguided White Water Tubing- 5 feet tall and 10-12 years of age, in good physical condition, and great swimmers
- Guided White Water Tubing- 10-12 years of age and 5 feet tall (minimum of ten people for a guided tubing trip)
- Unguided Flat Water Tubing- 30 pounds and about 4 years of age
- Canoeing- 30 pounds and about 4 years of age
- Kayaking and Stand Up Paddle Boarding- 30 pounds and about 10 years of age
- Zip Line Canopy Tour- about 5 years old and between 40-250 pounds
- Aerial Adventure Park - 4-6 years old and 40-60 pounds for Kiddie Course, 7+ years old for other courses and between 40-265 pounds
- Mega Zipline and Quick Jump- 60-270 pounds
Please be advised that we cannot send individuals out on any of our unguided water trips alone. There must be a minimum of two guests per group for these trips. Age & weight requirements for water activites may change due to water levels. Please call if you are not sure.
All trips go out rain or shine. We reserve the right to relocate or change raft size, number of customers per raft, and length of trips due to abnormal river flow and conditions.
- Leave your rings, jewelry and valuables at home.
- Waterproof disposable cameras are available in our river shop and take excellent shots.
- We suggest you not take expensive cameras on the river.
- If you are rafting, a private photographer may be hired to photograph your trip for $150. Please mention at the time of reservation.
- The Front Porch Cafe serves lunch and dinner under our pavilion. Open weekends and busy weekdays Memorial Day through Labor Day, or by request for groups.